Bonchon’s amazing experiences make unforgettable moments. Bonchon is world famous for its’ Korean fried chicken topped with a signature sauce. In addition to our fried chicken, Bonchon offers a full Asian infused menu. Bonchon has a wide selection of Korean dishes like Bibimbap, Japchae, and Bulgogi as well as an American-inspired line featuring Bonchon sliders, wrap, and seasoned fries. On an international level, the menu is customized to satisfy the unique cultural tastes and preferences of our global customers, while maintaining the Bonchon standard of flavor and experience.
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for a Server with an upbeat personality and the motivation to develop within a growing fast-casual restaurant chain. We want a multi-tasker who’s fast, energetic, and loves what they do. In return, your wins will be celebrated. At Bonchon, we recognize top performers and promote from within. You’ll grow with an award-winning company and have a chance to work with amazing people. This position is located at either our Midtown or Chelsea corporate restaurants in New York City.
· Provide best in class table service to walk-in guest, to-go guest, and bar guest
· Fulfill guest orders, needs, and experience with elevated service in a polite and friendly manner
· Efficiently relay all food orders to the kitchen ensuring timeliness and accuracy
· Demonstrate a professional demeanor while assisting management and supporting peers with assigned duties and relevant tasks
· Greet all customers entering and leaving the restaurant
· Clean and organize workstations and service areas
· Execute opening, transition, and closing procedures
· Follow all Bonchon best practices, policies, and procedures
· Other duties assigned by Management
SKILLS & REQUIRMENTS
· 2 years of restaurant Front of House experience
· Must have strong food and beverage knowledge
· Must have a polished, professional, and relatable demeanor
· Must have a team oriented, sales and service driven attitude
· Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
· Must be able to stand, bend, and move during shift duties
· Must be able to lift minimum of 40 lbs.
· Food Handler’s Certification is a plus