JOB TITLE: SAP Account Specialist (Temp)
Bonchon is an international restaurant concept known for our delicious, signature Korean double-fried chicken. Our 340+ restaurants are in 8 countries around the world and both our fan base and number of restaurants are growing rapidly. We have 100+ locations in the US and our domestic growth rate is one of the best in the industry.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the SAP Account Specialist is primarily responsible for documenting inbound inventories from South Korea, processing Franchisee’s monthly specialty item orders, and working with accounting to process outbound deliveries in SAP. The SAP Account Specialist will support all import related activities and will ensure inbound shipments and Franchisee orders are processed per requirements and best practice. S/he will assist with creating procedures and processing inbound/outbound shipments. S/he will be responsible for preparation and recordkeeping of documents/receipt, timely clearance of shipments, and delivery coordination.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Responsible for processing restaurant orders, documenting inbound and outbound deliveries, and tracking imported goods to our stateside warehouses and outgoing shipments to our restaurant partners in the SAP environment.
· Communicate with various contacts (restaurant management, vendors, partners, and more) in processing shipments
· Provide daily activity reports to management
· Punctual follow up and responses to all inquiries from restaurants
· Identify and complete transaction tasks that require special handling or expediting to produce compliant processing.
· Review all entries, invoices and restaurant orders prior to distribution.
· Investigate reason and advise supervisor of any problems or irregularities.
· Track and trace shipments
· Communicate production issues with management
· Conduct inventory audits and compile, maintain and analyze inventory reports
SKILLS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· 3-5 years of SAP experience
· A full understanding of SAP software and data entry
· Franchise experience in the restaurant industry is required
· Able to work independently and without supervision
· Experience working directly with carriers, restaurant leaders, and vendors
· Proficient verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Highly driven with proven record for achieving results
· Strong critical and analytical skills
· Bilingual in Korean and/or Chinese is a plus
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Medical, vision and dental insurance
Simple IRA with a company match
Paid Time Off and Sick Time
Bonchon Franchise, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability EmployerAPPLY