Bonchon’s amazing experiences make unforgettable moments. Bonchon is world famous for its’ Korean fried chicken topped with a signature sauce. In addition to our fried chicken, Bonchon offers a full Asian fusion menu. Bonchon has a wide selection of Korean dishes like Bibimbap, Japchae, and Bulgogi as well as an American-inspired line featuring Bonchon sliders, wrap, and seasoned fries. On an international level, the menu is customized to satisfy the unique cultural tastes and preferences of our global customers, while maintaining the Bonchon standard of flavor.
Bonchon was recognized by Business Insider in 2019 as “the gold standard for fried chicken” beating out five major restaurant chains as “best chicken wings”. The traditional sit-down restaurant provides a friendly, fine-casual experience great for dining with family and friends. For the ultimate convenience, Bonchon fried chicken is just as enjoyable at home, and most restaurants also offer take-out and delivery services.
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for a Cook who knows how to bring the heat, work under pressure, thrive in a high- volume environments, and can make our guests’ dining experience one to remember. We want a multi-tasker who’s fast, energetic, and loves what they do. In return, your wins will be celebrated. At Bonchon, we recognize top performers and promote from within. You’ll grow with an award-winning company and have a chance to work with amazing people.
· Prepare all food items in a sanitary and timely manner
· Cook, prep, and fry Asian fusion dishes using and combination of savory and sweet sauces
· Follow Bonchon recipes and presentation specifications
· Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
· Clean, sanitize, and maintain frying and cooking stations according to OSHA
· Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment according to OSHA
· Restock items as needed throughout the shift
· Wash dishes as needed during off peak periods
· Other duties assigned by Management
· Food handler certificate (preferred)
SKILLS & REQUIRMENTS
· Must produce items exactly according to recipe to ensure guest satisfaction
· Must follow food handling and sanitation procedures and ensure overall safety
· Must be able to stand, bend, and move during shift (except for meals and breaks)
· Must be able to lift minimum of 40 lbs.
· Must be able to work frequently in a hot or humid environment
· Must be able to occasionally work in extreme cold temperatures in walk in freezer
· Must be able to speak English (Spanish/Korean is a plus)